Still looking for a unique gift for the health-minded people in your life? Here are a few of my favorite gift ideas found online!
1. Mandala Coloring Book – Sometimes meditation can be hard with our busy lives. This coloring book will help calm the mind as you focus on the mandalas, putting you in a zen state. Plus, who doesn't want to feel like a kid again?
3. Coconut Milk Caramels – Usually store bought caramels are made of ingredients such as corn syrup, refined sugar, preservatives and food coloring. These caramels, made with coconut milk, will satiate your vegan sweet tooth without all the bad stuff.
4. Root for Vegetables Tote Bag – The perfect tote for Farmer's Market hauls and a little reminder to eat your vegetables! Note: occasionally this item says no longer available. Usually if you wait a day, it will become available again.
5. Beet T-shirt – Don't just eat your veggies, wear them!
6. Spiralizer – With people being more mindful of the carbohydrates they eat, the spiralizer is the new "it" kitchen gadget. There is even an entire blog based on recipes using a spiralizer. (we are obsessed with zucchini pad thai at our house)
7. Himalayan Sea Salt Lamp – These lamps naturally ionize the air, benefiting allergy sufferers, as well as helping to reduce the amount of electro-magnetic pollution caused by electronics in the home and at the office.